2. Acceptance of Terms: By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations of India. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorized to use the Website.
3. Use of Website: You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations in India
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Dreamtime Learning Hub, a Dreamtime Learning Hub employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Dreamtime Learning Hub, may harm Dreamtime Learning Hub or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
4. Intellectual Property: The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Dreamtime Learning Hub, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. These Terms permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You hereby acknowledge that any unauthorized use may violate such laws and the Terms.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Dreamtime Learning Hub makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk.
6. Limitation of Liability: Dreamtime Learning Hub will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
7. Changes to Terms: Dreamtime Learning Hub reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
8. Contact Information: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Governing Law: These Terms and your use of the Website are governed under the laws of India.
11. Termination: Dreamtime Learning Hub reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Website, with or without notice and with or without cause, at any time. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Website and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Content (as defined in the Terms) and the disclaimers, indemnities, and limitations of liabilities set forth in the Terms shall survive.
12. Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
13. Waiver: Dreamtime Learning Hub failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.